Automotive Quality Specialist
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As Automotive Quality Specialist at EVBox, you will be working together with our Operations team and reporting to our VP Operations. Your main tasks will be creating and performing incoming inspection audits based on six sigma.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage containment activities (sorts) for incoming materials according PPAP
- Issue QPR/QIR per TB SQM for non-conforming material
- Issue charge-backs per TB SQM
- Control and disposition of incoming material including system transferal of inventory
- Document supplier performance graphically and interpret performance
- Maintain ECI/ECR logs and attend weekly ECI meetings
- Maintain supplier PCR log for weekly meetings
- Responsible for data base & entry
- Assist in the reduction of IPPM (as needed)
- Perform part layouts and studies
- Compile effective and concise visual reports
- Maintain records and files and prepare recaps and reports
- Maintain on call flexibility to control abnormal conditions
- Bachelor degree in Business, Manufacturing, Engineering, or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in quality support, documentation control and/or quality planning (preferably within automotive)
- Experience with manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control methods, and statistical process control (SPC)
- Ideally previous experience with automotive launch systems and requirements
- Working knowledge of quality audit techniques based in IATF TS 16949
- Six sigma quality tools QA, AQAP, DFFS , (i.e., dmaic)
- General understanding of Supplier Quality Assurance Manual (SQAM) and Production System (TPS)
- Good understanding of electronic processes are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, Access, Minitab, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes/Outlook, etc.)
- AutoCAD experience is desirable
- You are able to work a fixed or rotating shift schedule, including daily or weekend overtime
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of the time to TBA, Supplier, and Customer plants. Travel with short notice is often required
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing production & engineering environment
- Ability to create excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
You are a hands-on self starter, able to succeed in an international team environment, you are an active listener with effective communication skills and also have strong organisation and planning skills.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.