Development Lead - Front End
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As a Development Lead, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of highly talented individuals. Although you have management experience, you are super technical and willing to be hands on. You are end responsible for the continuously innovation of the software solutions related to Electrical Vehicle charging.
- Lead a group of software engineers responsible for delivering next e-mobility platform
- Lead by example, care for your team and always be for them
- Coach, guide, inspire and motivate team members
- Design, develop and deploy high performance, and highly scalable systems
- Autonomously take projects from vague design, specs/prototypes or ideas to fully featured, production ready applications
- Own a large portion of the codebase, set up and own testing and build infrastructure
- Deliver robust thoroughly tested code from the development team
- Lead technical discussions regarding interfaces with embedded systems and innovative projects with business partners
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Responsible as product owner of the BackOffice software platform and mobile apps
- Manage the development sprints with internal and external resources as Scrum Master in a hands on way
- Strong leadership experience
- Extensive experience in Web UI programming
- Experience with web applications development (HTML5, CSS,SASS & LESS, Angular JS)
- Experience with build management, continuous integration (automated testing & software deployment) and continuous delivery
- Experience with development practices: Speed optimization, Automated UI testing
- Agile Problem Solving Capacity, you recognise important information, make connections between data, think up alternative solutions and indicate consequences