Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As a Development/Support Engineer, you’ll be part of our Hardware team providing a mix of development and 3rd line support on all related EVBox products including both hardware (charging stations) and software (cloud platform).
Role and responsibilities:
- Product development and application/operational support
- Leading integrations between our hardware and cloud platform
- Provide 3rd line technical support related to all EVBox products in both hardware and software
- Document and follow up with technical incidents including providing feedback to the relevant team(s) internally
- Testing electronic products/embedded firmware for releases (functional, performance and environmental testing)
- Perform deep analysis of (technical) inquiries and provide feedback on hardware and firmware development
- Provide technical assistance and training to colleagues
- Support and guide external service partners
- Track tasks and follow up on tickets in the available ticket system
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Proven experienced in development and 3rd line support
- Hands-on experience with Embedded/Firmware Testing
- Strong communication and articulation skills - being a professional presentation of EVBox to our customers
- Knowledge on Embedded systems, firmware and software
- Knowledge on M2M communication standards and platforms
- Strong troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Proven skills in providing technical documentation
- Knowledge of Electronics standards and principles are a plus
- Experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry is preferred
- Good programming skills in Embedded C is a strong plus
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.