Front End Software Engineer
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As our Front End Software Engineer, you will continuously innovate the software solutions related to Electrical Vehicle charging, while understanding the implications of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance and maintainability.
- Develop front end functionality based on user stories, UI/UX comps and high-level ideas
- Write client-side, well designed, testable & efficient code by using best software development practices
- Solve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Deliver robust thoroughly tested codes
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Participate in development and evolution of software architecture
- Work closely with Product Owner to ensure correct technical
- 1+ years of proven experience in front end development
- Web services (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- WebSockets, HTTP
- Clean coding skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Agile Problem Solving Capacity, you recognise important information, make connections between data, think up alternative solutions and indicate consequences