Key Account Technical Sales Engineer
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
As a Technical Sales Engineer for our ultra-fast charging solutions for electric vehicles, you will provide support on large business development projects and technical issues related to HPC Charging. You will work from our office in Bordeaux and reporting directly to the Head of HPC (High Power Chargers) division.
- Support the HPC division team on large business development projects and tenders (Technical dissertations, technical presentation, demonstration, FAT, SAT)
- Supervise the technical conformity of the HPC product: standard offers & sales documentation, submission to tenders
- Project and issue management for current and new clients
- Provide recommendations on product and process improvement
- Support EU Country Directors and their teams on HPC projects.
- Accompany the technical support team when necessary (on-site expertise, analysis of malfunctions with customer technical teams and car manufacturers)
- Provide recommendations on product and process improvements
- Engineer/Master’s degree with a technical background or equivalent work experience, preferably with a major in Electricity, Electronics or Electro-mechanical field
- Proven commercial experience in technical support, pre-sales support or technical customer service, preferably in our industry
- Affinity with renewable technologies, product and service innovation
- Expertise in electronics standards and principles
- Very good understanding of software development and IP communications
- Understanding of the product development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with good understanding of French is preferred
- General computer skills in Office
- Problem solver