Marketing Specialist (France)
Are you looking for a career in a global, fast-growing company? Are you passionate about marketing and sustainability? Are you a quick learner with excellent verbal communication skills? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management
software. With the largest installed base of over 60,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing scalable and future-proof electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
What do cities and businesses need today? EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof. Team Marketing & Growth at EVBox is focused on education and communication to accelerate the transition to a zero-emission future.
As the Marketing Specialist for our French market, you will be located in Paris, and be responsible for conceptualizing, coordinating and executing our marketing strategy for France.
- Implement and optimize local SEO & SEA plan
- Assist in building local marketing automation schemes & growth strategies
- Coordinate and maintain specific product collateral in liaise with Product Marketing Managers (Hardware, Software)
- Assist with content editing for other needs within the department, e.g. knowledge base, newsletter, manuals, etc.
- Use data to optimize and scale marketing strategies that best fit target audience
Partner Marketing & Events
- Implement partnership strategy in France, for resellers and installers
- Build innovative partnerships that advance EVBox’s local brand
- Coordinate and co-organize all evens where EVBox is present, with the support of the global team
- Ensure brand alignment and booth quality in each presence worldwide
- Prepare, coordinate & co-execute local partner experiences and MarSales campaigns
- Evolve local E-Learning content
- Conceptualize and produce local photo impressions. If necessary, coordinate the outsourcing and production of photo- and potentially video-shoot
- Coordinate delivery local marketing collateral upon partner and customer requests, with support of global HQ
- Track trends and think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, which includes out of the box thinking using the right media
- Create 1-2 local content pieces each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other business related degree
- 2+ years experience with inbound marketing & digital experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Inbound marketing knowledge
- Understanding of eMobility industry
- Experience with working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative, yet commercial
- Passion and strong understanding of the industry and the business' mission