Sales Operations Representative - New York
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 60,000 charge points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
For our team at EVBox North America, we’re looking for a dedicated Sales Operations Representative, based out of our Manhattan office in New York City. You will be a part of our fast-growing team and be responsible for expanding EVBox within existing customers.
- Single point of contact at appointed for customers or partners
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Build relationships with key customer contacts
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep the CRM up-to-date and document customer service actions and communications
Inform partners, customers and team members about relevant issues
- Provide product and service advice to existing customers
- Focus on up-sell /cross-sell to grow the business and avoid churn
- Make quotations based on customer – and partner input
- Generate lead lists based on the opportunities from sales colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of working with CRM-systems
- Ability to work accurately and meticulously
- Exceptional organizational skills and process driven mindset
- Ability to work independently – self-starter
- Commercial and customer oriented mindset – internal and external
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with each level of parties
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Commercial and customer oriented mind-set
Due to our growth and success, driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family, we are proud to offer great development opportunities within the company!
So if you are keen to become part of an innovative, sustainable and inspirational company, we'd love for you to join us!